BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

COPYRIGHT SANCHALI GHOSH

Friday, April 22, 2011

:: About Moi ::

1. I feel short compared to most people, even though I'm probably not that short. 


2. When I was young I worried that I would still be reading Harry Potter when I was an adult, and it would make me an outcast... :( 


3. I've never broken a limb (WHAT AN ACHIEVEMENT!!).


4. My favourite ice cream is Butterscotch with choco dumplings.... ymmm!!!


5. I once owned a She-ra Crystal Castle, which was exactly the same plastic castle as He-Man's Castle Grayskull, only spray painted pink. 


6. I once ran away from home at age 9 with a packet of chips, a pair of toy binoculars and a ten bucks note in my backpack. I made it as far as 10 km...


7. Despite the unreliability, crowd, and slow speed of the city buses, I am still stoked that I only have to wait 4 minutes for a bus.


8. I never saw DDLJ until last month and I think I really hate it .


9. I can't believe I made it in Neptune.. by my own personal scoring system, anyway ..


10. I have never been to Atlantis.


11. I love being in love <3 <3


12. I don't believe in love at first sight .


13. I have a problem with hypocrites.


14. I appreciate my mother .


15. My hobby is talking to myself.


16. I think about my mistakes .


17. I've been known to hold grudges, although I try not to ...


18. I feel lucky that I have been loved ..........


19. If I had the chance to start again, I would do almost nothing differently!


20. I swear too much ... damn.. (there I go again...)


21. I've never been cool. I kind of go my own way, which is uber-cool, apparently. 


22. I don't remember ever having chicken pox. I think I had the measles once 


23. I really really hate being sick. I am hardly ever sick enough to stay home from college, though. 


24. I don't have a "type" 


25. People who make me laugh fascinate me. Especially when its a sarcastic or caustic remark that does it 


26. I am writing this at the middle of night because I don't have any to do (some things never change).


27. I am leaving for dreamland in 45 minutes and I don't know if I want the dreams 


28. I can't think of that many things to write about myself! 


29. My favourite author is William Gibson, followed by J.K.Rowling, Alistair Maclean and Edgar Allan Poe


30. I always wanted to be in a real haunted house and have to stay the night with a group of my friends 


31. I love to read. Especially when its cold and raining and I'm inside 


32. I hate weddings. They're boring and stressful. 


33. I love mashed potato. Any potato dish really 


34. I can't sing, but I still love to anyway. 


35. I am a super huge Anime and Manga fan!!!!!! 


36. I'm a big fan of starfish sleeping 


37. My favourite color is black, which is boring because almost everyone elses is too 


38. The best game ever written is The Sims.. I own all the expansions. I've bought them twice, because I lost the first set 


39. I don't like being tickled. 


40. But I love pillow fights 


41. My blood type is AB+ 


42. I have a weakness for microwaved popcorn 


43. I love doodling in most of my classes.


44. My secret ambition when I was 11, was to be an astronaut, detective, adventurer and god knows what…


45. I waited all day on my 11th birthday to get the letter from Hogwarts


46. I secretly read Dante's Inferno. 


47. My favourite font is Chiller


48. I can talk to lizards


49. I absolutely love wolves… damn gorgeous


50. I've never met anyone from Siberia. I think that would be cool 


51. I don't like dolphin motifs on furniture, ornaments etc 


52. I love goats cheese 


53. Greek food is my favourite 


54. I am pro-choice, however I'm not sure what I'd do if I had to make one 


55. I like music with sad lyrics. This does not make me permanently depressive, however 


56. I cannot keep my room tidy. 


57. I had a cat called Tussy, named after... god knows what?!


58. I hate small tweeny irritating kids.


59. After a long day, I play GTA:Vice City just to ride the cool cars and blow up people.


60. I miss old friends sometimes but realise our parting was probably for the best 


61. I love old fashioned rooms with patched upholstery and nicotine-stained ceilings 


62. I like bingo. 


63. I am no good at gardening, I tend to kill all plants 


64. When I was in primary school Tazzos (free with chips packets)  just came out. You could get Pokemon, Digimon and all sorts of them.... I was the proud owner of 300 of them.


65. My one secret ambition is to write a book on Dystopian 'cyberpunk'ish society....


66. I once caught a cricket ball in my hair and became the most popular player for the day 


67. I don't really like a lot of candies, cant say the same for chocolates though...


68. My favourite movies are Rang de Basanti and A Clockwork Orange,Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Inception, Blade Runner and the rest I cant remember now…


69. I hate doing dishes only slightly less than studying


70. I love Grappo Fizz


71. Above all programs, I hate Macromedia Flash the most


72. If I were a cartoon character, I'd be Milhouse from the Simpsons. ("My beautiful eyebrows!") :P


73. If I were an animal, I'd be a cat. Lazy, feline and fat :) though I've always loved Wolves


74. I adore my new window drapes.


75. I hate Big Boss (and variations thereof) 


76. I'm passionate about music and have a pretty diverse taste 


77. I'm not in the least bit original, but praise others for being so 


78. I hate noise waking me up. 


79. I secretly like the colors Red and White


80. I have been known to start fights due to lack of sleep irritability 


81. I hate Professor Snape


82. Sapphires are my favourite. Followed by blue topaz, amethyst, emeralds, rubies, any colored zirconia, and rose quartz. I do not like yellow gold and prefer silver or white gold 


83. I don't do walking. 


84. I like Draco Malfoy


85. Rich food and a lot of laughs = the perfect night out (or in, depending) 


86. I miss my old school and old life sometimes. 


87. I think a turtleneck on a guy is damn near the cutest sight in the world. 


88. I'm going to Atlantis in December 2012. 


89. I am addicted to Facebook. No, really. 


90. I barely turned my computer on since I realised I had 5 days left for the exams and I wonder if this is a bad thing. 


91. I keep promising to take pictures of where I live and around Calcutta, but I am too slack. 


92. I worry that I'm not taking Calcutta in and that I won't remember when I get home.


93. I wonder if I'll ever go Home.


94. I think Tom Felton is smoking hot and Imran Khan is cuddly cute


95. I am not in the least bit interested in Robert Pattinson (Edward 'leech' Cullen). I think this may make me a freak.


96. I secretly love T2 - even if they do have 90% useless news. 


97. One of my favourite things to do is to visit a theme park. My secret aim is to visit as many as possible in my lifetime.


98. I’m not always right, but I am never wrong


99. I am writing this and that makes me damn gutsy


100.     My name is Sanchali and this has been 100 things about me.  :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment