BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

COPYRIGHT SANCHALI GHOSH

Saturday, May 21, 2011

INDIFFERENCE OF A SOMEONE

I have been walking,
Crossing the paved causeway
With amazement in my eyes;
A dual feeling
Of awe and wariness.
But more than anything
It was this gnawing
Indifference.
Sipping the warm afternoon coffee,
Trying to let the world
Sink into me,
Trying to comprehend
All that mattered.
I have failed.
I have been living before I was born –
A life of pulsating energy,
Never knowing that
I would die with my
Birth into nothingness.
The dead yellow macabre
Leaves of Autumn
Too shy away from my company.
Neither do the long stretch
Of the cemetery walls
Agree to share their
Hidden secrets.
Everything passes by,
Everyone passes by,
I stand watching,
Letting it all pass,
Letting it all flow,
Tied up with my
Indifference.
What if it does not
Matter?
Even if it does,
I am no one, nothing,
To make it all stop,
Stand and stare me
In the face.

-            Sanchali Ghosh
-            21st May2011
-             
-            SG ║▌▌║█ ▌║▌║▌║║▌▌▌║█║
-            © 1 5 0 3 1 9 8 8 0 2 0 6 7
-            copyright Sanchali 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment